Made a short video about Paris and defo saving the best for the last. As my last five days here I can't help but falling in love with the city of lights.
I'm always the kind of people that doesn't like to follow stereotypes so when people talks about Eiffel or Parisian things, I thought "dude that is just so mainstream."
And hell was I wrong.
Couldn't describe how amazing and lucky it felt to witness a sunset in front of the majestic Eiffel. And when the clock strikes 10.pm , it starts SHINING like literally upstages everything else. Everyone just stares down to the beauty that is Eiffel tower. #iamnotworthy
Plus, Eiffel tower randomly peeking out? BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD. And let's not forget the remaining beautiful places to visit such as Les Jardin, Trocadero, Louvre, Notre Dame, Grand Palais.
Oh and have I told you about Versailles? If not then I'll just tell briefly as I I'll write an essay if no one stops me. Versailes is just like a dream. I forgot the last time I'm so mesmerized by a place but this one totally caught me off guard. Check out the Dior Secret Garden Versailles campaign to get a peek of the place and phfttt of course. KimYe wedding was here. #lifegoals?
Parisian street style is always one to adore. Always simply chic yet elegant, something rather unique in my sights. Can't even imagine how beautiful the streets would be during fashion week. *mentally putting this on my bucket list*
DO'S AND DONT'S OF PARIS
- Visit every beautiful places in Paris: Les Jardin, Trocadero, Louvre, Notre Dame, Grand Palais, Versailles.
- Shop your ass off at Saint Honore and Champs-Élysées
- Try the amazing French steakhouse Le Relais de l'Entrecôte. (Beware of super long queue, worth it tho)
- Chill out at Trocadero either during sunset or sunrise. To make it even better, stay until 10.pm and witness the beauty of city lights in Paris.
- Window shopping at Printemps and Lafayette, bc holy crap even the decor are so beautiful.
- Drink wine, not water.
- Have breakfast at the oh-so-Parisian Angelina bakery or Laduree.
- DRESS like a tourist. By the word of ladyironchef, whom I mostly got travel tips from, "Paris is not one of the world’s fashion capitals for nothing, so go all out and embrace its style. Look Parisian, feel Parisian."
- Waste any moment, bc gurlll you are in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Cherish every moment, breathe in the fresh air, and relax your eyes with the beauty that is Paris.
And this ends my Europe Photo Diary series with Paris to close. Everything was surreal and beautiful. But I know this, I will surely come back to the city that becomes more alive at night. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Stay in touch!Follow