First time I went to London (about 2 years ago) I sort of got a vision. I don't know how or why but I just got a feeling like "damn I need to make a fashion blog like RIGHT NOW" and so I did. Honestly? Best choice I have ever made.
Okay and can we pls move on and talk about how amazing London's streetstyle is... I cant lie I'm a huge fan of streetwear brand such as MISBHV, SUPREME, HBA and so many others to name. Seeing lots of Londoners wearing mostly my favorite brands feels like I found my second home.
One word to describe London's fashion is daring and edgy. There's no such thing as playing safe here.
DOS AND DONTS OF LONDON
- Take a hop on hop off tour if its your first time here.
- MUST see London from above whether its from the shard or London Eye.
- MUST Visit Carnaby street aka the hippiest and my most favorite place in London. So much love (and BRANDS) for this one.
- Eat BYRON a.ka best burger ever? Trust me I'm a burger enthusiast.
- Try every single coffee shop if possible.
- Shop till you drop in Topshop Oxford Circus (BIGGEST TOPSHOP), or just anywhere in Oxford Circus really.
- HAVE A DIET. YOU ARE IN L O N D O N. *gives french fries*
- Let your camera battery empty. So many hidden gems in London!
- Forget to bring a jacket. London is always windy and of you're one of the tropical fellows like me, this is ur chance to wear those leather/jeans jacket.
Two down, one to go. We're coming near to the end of Europe photo diary series and I hope you're inspired and love it as much as I do.
Stay in touch!