Here's a simple guideline,
Milan is more sexy and daring.
London is playful and edgy.
While Paris is just....Paris. You'll see why.
Words couldn't even described how grateful I am. Heres the first series of my Europe photo diary: MILAN.
One word for Milan? Hot. Literally and physically. I'd be lying if I say I didn't get most of my tan-lines here (YES I KNOW I'M FINALLY TANNED GOSH).
Moreover, it always fantasize me how the 3 cities are so different yet the same in how amazing they are as thr leaders in the fashion industry..
DO'S AND DONTS OF MILAN:
- Visit Duomo and shop your ass off in Gallerie Vittorio Emanuelle (spending a full day or two is recommended)
- Eat LOTS of gelato. Cmon man you're in Italy, a.ka heaven for gelato. So why the hell not?
- Check out the Armani Hotel
- Take 1000x photos in Navigli
- Shop (again) at Porta Ticinese
- Cover your skin. Why? One its hot, two its MIlan, time to show off those skin!
- Convert all those euros, seriously, worst way to shop.
- Wear too much jewellery.